[sword-devel] Creating a module for a commentary...

John Gammon zorkerbatman at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 2 05:15:01 MST 2007

Developers & Users (isn't that why we create--because we could not find what we wanted??)

Is there a framework/template/example available for creating in the OSIS standard an electronic version of some commentaries?

The materials will integrate about 50% text (b/w), and 25% graphics for charts and bible land maps and pictures.
The remaining 25% is the formatting/arrangement of the text on the printed page (therefore, it is whitespace).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

In His Service,

John Gammon
Indianapolis, Indiana