[sword-devel] MorphGNT/Tisch update

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 27 13:17:28 MST 2007

Thanks for catching that. I fixed the entry name.

I also updated the MinimumVersion on the TEI modules to 1.5.11--so
people testing the Windows Install Manager can now see the warning
dialog (which can now be ignored) and so users of frontends other than
BibleCS will realize that they aren't supported yet.

--Chris