[sword-devel] new BibleCS build

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Oct 20 14:39:48 MST 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007, Chris Little wrote:

> I posted a new build of BibleCS which addresses a number of
> long-standing minor issues and is built against 1.5.10-final. Unless
> anyone finds any problems, this is about as much as I intend to do for
> BibleCS 1.5.10--though I'd still like to make one adjustment to InstallMgr.

I'm still losing most of the fun because the Install Manager says that
it needs 1.5.10 for the great new modules, not 1.5.9. The BibleCS
"About" box also tells it's 1.5.9. (OK, I could of course install by
hand, but it's tedious and I wanted to remind you of this bug.)

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland