[sword-devel] GnomeSword 2.3.1 (Re: 1.5.10 Released)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 18:36:05 MST 2007

JSword converts the value to a number and if it is non-numeric,
defaults it to 1.0.

This behavior is based on the documentation on the conf at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule

I mirrored that documentation at:
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Modules

And based upon the observation that all modules at CrossWire observe
this pattern.

It doesn't matter to me what it is, but it needs to be well defined
so that incrementing it can be understood.