[sword-devel] GnomeSword 2.3.1 (Re: 1.5.10 Released)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 17 14:50:34 MST 2007

By the way, module version numbers can only have one point (e.g 2.3, not
2.3.1). If you want to keep parity with GS releases, you could use 2.31,
assuming no portion of the release number will exceed 9.

Troy's point that this should be packaged with GS, not in the module
repository certainly makes sense. If it is felt that we should continue
keeping the manual in a repository, I don't mind putting it in beta,
since I don't feel that repository is intended for general public use.
But I don't ever want to see a software-specific module in the main
repository.

--Chris