[sword-devel] GnomeSword 2.3.1 (Re: 1.5.10 Released)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 17 11:29:41 MST 2007

Karl,

Do you think that the GnomeSword manual should be something that goes in
the module repository?

My initial thought is that the repository should contain material based
on what it is, not necessarily what storage technology it uses.

I would think you might include the manual in your software distro
packages, just like other projects include their manual in theirs.  It's
cool you use the genbook driver storage and retrieval, but I'm not sure
that qualifies a software user manual to be placed in the module repository.

What do you think?

	-Troy.