[sword-devel] OSIS2XHTML XSLT and Openoffice.org2OSIS2Sword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 20:16:15 MST 2007

Don,
I don't remember your work or know where it might be.

You might be interested in the OSIS 2 XHTML that JSword uses. (JSword
converts all modules and confs to OSIS first and then to HTML for
display):
http://www.crosswire.org/svn/jsword/trunk/bibledesktop/src/main/
resources/xsl/cswing/simple.xsl

I'd love for someone to figure out how to integrate OpenOffice.org
and JSword.

DM