[sword-devel] SwordSharp

Randy Gephart gephartr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:32:18 MST 2007

I've created the initial branch of SharpSword and will hopefully get the
first round of code uploaded by Monday.  I am hoping to have a small amount
of my updates added to the code by then.  Hope to see you join me over at
the project site ( http://source.emptycrate.com/projects/sharpcsword/).

BTW, if there is anyone familiar with the Swig for C# I think this project
will eventually need to determine how to keep the swig updated with the more
recent work that is always going on in the Sword project - and I would
therefore love to "speak" with you sometime.