[sword-devel] THML Commentaries

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Fri Oct 5 06:55:56 MST 2007

On Saturday 15 September 2007 13:34:45 Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:
> The CCEL has several great commentaries not yet available as Sword
> modules; most notably, Calvin's Commentaries. I noticed someone was
> working on this earlier this summer. Any updates? Once the tools and
> procedures are in place for the conversions, several other great
> works would become available.

Sorry, I didn't see this til just now.  I've updated this page with
status:

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Module_Requests#Commentaries

And I added this page about my tools:

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Misc

Luke

--
"Doubt: In the battle between you and the world, bet on the world."
(despair.com)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/