[sword-devel] .conf files encoding/tags

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 4 19:29:13 MST 2007

We use a very small set of elements. They are extremely basic. The most
recently added tag is probably \uXXXXX?, which appears to have been
added to RTF 1.5.

An exhaustive list of RTF tags that we use can be found by combining
those seen in the various RTF filters (ThMLRTF, OSISRTF, TEIRTF, etc.)
and those found in the BibleCS code. I would estimate the total list at
under 30, mostly tags for themes & headers in BibleCS. The tags
generated by the filters is probably around 10.

If we add to the current filters, we will likely work from the RTF 1.5 spec.

--Chris