[sword-devel] Search bounds, one more time

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Nov 29 04:48:56 MST 2007

Troy, your last fix made searching over previous results work fine.  But
just this morning, I noticed in GS that I can't simply ask for a bounded
range in optimized search.  This is in Sword's latest, -r2125.

Repeat by, in GS...

Search NET in multi-word mode for "meeting" in just Luke and Acts.  (I
have a custom range defined, "Luke's work," consisting of those two
books.)  Get 4 results.

Search NET in optimized mode for "meeting" in just Luke and Acts.  Get
148 results in everything from Exodus to Galatians.

Something is still awry.