[sword-devel] HTMHREF footnote URL to footnote text

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 29 03:16:35 MST 2007

Hi Troy ..............

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Barry, it looks like SwordIndex declares it as a static
Of course!  Thanks Troy.  I really is good of you to teach me C++ -
that's not what I should expect ........  and I do appreciate your time.

I've never played with static functions, only static variables.  I seem
to remember that static allows only one instance and static members are
available anywhere ......  It seems to compile .......  I haven't tested
it yet as I've got to get my head down and write a funeral tribute .........

This is going to be very interesting ......    I've dug out my old
faithful "Teach yourself C++" by Al Stevens and I'm trying to catch up
while trawling through the SwordReader code.  As Mr. Spock would say:
'Fascinating!'.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).