[sword-devel] HTMHREF footnote URL to footnote text

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 28 05:24:46 MST 2007

Hi there ...........

Barry Drake wrote:
> // Unable to open: File\Storage Card\modules\texts\ztext\kjv\ot.bzv
> error: 5
This should have read:

// Unable to open: File: \Storage Card\modules\texts\ztext\kjv\ot.bzv error: 5

BUT - with the same app running on my device rather than on an emulator, it comes up with error: 32

error 5 is access denied, but error 32 is "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."  The Windows Mobile api docmentation doesn't tell me it can't handle multiple instance of a file handle, but it seems to be very picky about the 'modes' in which files can be accessed.  I wonder if it's more picky than PC Windows?

I've attached the document on file handling on the pocket PC.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com