[sword-devel] HTMHREF footnote URL to footnote text

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 25 12:34:49 MST 2007

Hi Troy ..........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> What info do you get in the html reference?
You've given me something to go on.  Current example is a popup showing:

passagestudy.jsp?
action=showNote&type=n&value=1&module=TEV&passage=Genesis+1%3A2

The example is from TEV Gen 1:1 - if you want one from a different text,
please say.  But you've given me enough clues to work on, I'm certain!
The infomation above should get the footnote now you've told me where it
need to go (I think).  Thanks again.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).