[sword-devel] Blackberry

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 24 23:15:40 MST 2007

Porting basically depends on the ease of porting to a platform and the
interest in doing so. There's a port to PocketPC because it's a fairly
computer-like platform (quite Win32-like in fact), making porting fairly
easy. And there are a number of us who have PocketPCs, so there was
sufficient motivation to do the port.

There's actually no Palm port--largely because of the difficulty in
porting. It's also not worth it, when other solutions exist.

I don't know how easy it would be to port to Blackberry, but I would
guess there isn't anyone interested in doing the work.

--Chris