[sword-devel] Search Range Issues

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat Nov 24 11:02:17 MST 2007

"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
> I've just committed what I believe is a fix for the search range issue
> Barry was having, and hopefully this might fix other issues like what
> Karl was reporting.

Thanx for the update; but no, it doesn't fix API-86.

For an exact repeat-by:

Search NET in multi-word mode for "god said jesus", get a couple dozen
results.  Change to "search over current results" for "rich", get 2 results.

Search NET in optimized mode for "+god +said +jesus", get a couple dozen
results.  Change to current results, search for "rich"...get 102 results
from the whole Bible.