[sword-devel] Flashcards Micro Edition

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 10 16:21:32 MST 2007

Dear Shed,

The previous revision of the micro app had a scroll, select, then [ok]
method to answer.  The app was changed for limit the number of actions
required to select an answer.  Now you just hit a number on your keypad.
  It doesn't look as 'cool', but believe me, after using the previous
version for hours, this method is MUCH more practical.

The touch screen idea is great!  This would be a welcomed addition as
long as it didn't detract from the current method, which works on a vast
number of simple phones.

Dev environment is easy to setup.  Eclipse works great.  I've been using
vi and ant, lately.  If you check out the source from the link quoted
below, then merely type: make
you should get the desktop app built.
For the micro edition and all the micro lessons: make micro

Looking forward to working together!  Thank you for the encouragement
and feedback!

	-Troy.