[sword-devel] Resolution to OSIS troubles

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Tue Nov 6 01:20:37 MST 2007

I copied the compiled module to the KJV folder and to my surprise it
worked like a charm. Notes and headings displayed correctly.

I was about to write about how there are indeed special dispensations
for certain modules, but then I started playing around with the conf
file. To make a long story short, it wasn't the conf file but the
lucene-created index that prevented the module from displaying correctly
after I had made changes. I will add a note about this in the wiki after
I take my son for a walk. Thanks to DM for consulting on my OSIS.

Daniel