[sword-devel] Fwd: Would like to be QA/Developer

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Nov 5 10:24:01 MST 2007

Hi Robin,

thanks for your initiative.

I'm forwarding this to the sword developers. They know best where you can
help.

God bless,

Martin

Subject: Would like to be QA/Developer
Date: Montag, 5. November 2007
From: "Robin Randall" <rlrandallx at users.sourceforge.net>
To: mgruner at users.sourceforge.net

Message body follows:

I would like to be added to the Sword Project as
QA/Developer. I have BibleCS 5.9 and am trying to get new
Pocket PC version working on Mobile 5/6

Thanks,
Robin Randall
rlrandallx at aol.com

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message