[sword-devel] CLucene and Sword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Thu May 24 11:47:27 MST 2007

Troy,

that's great.
I finally compiled sword with clucene support for the Mac.
Unfortunately currently only for PPC platform because cross-compiling
clucene for Intel didn't work. Maybe I need someone with an Intel Mac
for this.

However, there are some question to using the sword clucene
implementation.

- where are the index files stored?
- are there some API examples on how this works or is it straight
forward with looking at the API docs?

Regards,
Manfred