[sword-devel] wxSword

Jan Knepper jan at knepper.net
Fri May 18 19:14:22 MST 2007

Troy...

For that reason I like wxSword... it sound like "double-edged sword"...

I am planning on having Hebrews 4:12 in the Splash screen.

Heb 4:12:
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any *double-edged*
*sword*, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it
judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. www.wxsword.com

I have no issue with other projects having the same name. If Greg is OK
with it...

God bless,
Jan