[sword-devel] wiki vandalism

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:15:02 MST 2007

Found this:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Anti-spam_Features

Though, if you read the top of that page, it has a comment:
*This page should be
moved<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:MetaProject_to_transfer_content_to_MediaWiki.org>to
MediaWiki.org <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/>*.

So, expect that it should change.  I found it by googling for 'wikimedia
spam'

There's also this, which I think might be worth reading:
http://nothing.tmtm.com/archives/2571

My personal opinion is that we should err on the side of being more
restrictive than not.

-DJ