[sword-devel] French Darby translation is OSIS (beta version)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 12:22:26 MST 2007

I changed osis2mod to handle whitespace better:
It changes whitespace into blanks.
It merges adjacent blanks into one. (as Chris suggested)
(Note: it leaves everything between < and > alone.)
When writing an entry, it trims leading whitespace off the verse.

I did this in two commits. The first was just the minimal changes and
the second was changing indentation. If I had done them together, it
would have obscured how simple the change was.

To use this osis2mod, you will need to build it out of svn.