[sword-devel] Project management issues with the Sword Project

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu May 10 22:53:09 MST 2007

Pertaining to the comments about Sword on SourceForge: We have never
used SourceForge to any great extent. I think we used it for bug
tracking for a while before we got JIRA running. I guess we were
providing the library as a download there for a while, as well.

But the primary purpose for our having a SourceForge site is and has
basically always been advertising and recruitment--just making it known
that Sword exists and pointing people to the website where all of the
real information and activity are.

--Chris