[sword-devel] Dead Sea Scrolls module(s)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu May 10 22:14:31 MST 2007

That posting didn't request advice on getting the DSS into Sword format,
it requested advice on future licensing and technical issue for texts
and translations that haven't yet been produced.

I checked their site a while back and there's no DSS content there, just
some text about wanting to organize a project.

Personally, I don't have any advice for the project with respect to
licensing, project organization, etc. so I didn't give any reply.

--Chris