[sword-devel] thml to module?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:20:56 MST 2007

I'm not sure that ThML can be used to create versified modules.  I
think it only works for making General Books style modules.  But you
use xml2mod.  When I wanted to use ThML markup inside of a verse-based
module, I made it in import format (a line before each verse that has
$$$Genesis2:7 or something like that) and then just put fragments of
ThML in the verse block and imported with imp2mod.  This was handled
properly by GnomeSword, Mac Sword and Bibletime, since they all use
HTML, but I never got to test it in BibleCS.  Hope this helps.

--Greg