[sword-devel] SWIG bindings for Sword

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Tue May 8 12:41:46 MST 2007

Hi,
I had to install libtool and swig before this.

cd bindings/swig/package
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
cd perl
make install

At least that did it for me (after several tries :). The build system looks
kind of broken to me, though.

in swig/examples/ is a short example how the swig bindings could be used.

Joachim

--
<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info