[sword-devel] Dead Sea Scrolls module(s)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 7 22:41:42 MST 2007

Karl,
	December is sadly probably the last time I looked at the user forums.
Our website specifically points publishers and other content people to
email sword-support at crosswire.org, which we all monitor daily.  I would
like for us all to monitor and support users on the public forums, but
traffic on sword-support is higher than we all usually keep up with.
Our hope for the user forums would be that users support and give
suggestions for each other.

	Having said all of this, I would love for us to include Dead Sea
Scrolls material!  Do they have images of the Scrolls, English
translations, or merely Hebrew transcriptions?

	-Troy.