[sword-devel] Bible CS Installation

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 19 09:51:30 MST 2007

David,
	Thank you for reporting this.  It looks like the latest version of our
Windows installer is missing:

globals.conf

which tells the software to look for new module .conf files in newmods/

I should have tested it better before release.  My apologies.  Thank you
for reporting the problem.  I will also have a look at the InstallMgr
status bars and try to release a new BibleCS within a few days.

	-Troy.