[sword-devel] spam problem with wiki

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 15:13:43 MST 2007

One of the other techniques is to show an image of text and have the
user accurately enter the text.
This allows anyone to edit anonymously, but not without personally
making the change.
This would prevent bots from spamming the page.

I would like to see either this or your suggestion. I've been cleaning
up about 20 pages a week. I'd rather not have to clean up any.