[sword-devel] FAQ

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 04:48:01 MST 2007

Let's see. I'd be willing to start. I'm not sure how to create a new
page.

The most frequently asked support questions:
These are more or less in order of frequency.
Actual answers to come later, as we actually reply to some of these :)

Q) Are you dissatisfied with some body part that you would like to be
bigger?

Q) Do you want to buy my stock?

Q) Do you want to help me launder millions of dollars and pocket a
few yourself?

Q) Would you send me free Bibles?

Q) Can I donate to your ministry?

Q) Would you send me free Christian Literature?

Q) Would you donate to my ministry?

Q) Do you have the NIV? When will you get the NIV? Why don't you have
the NIV? So and so does.

Q) How about the NASB, instead? The Message? The NKJV? .....

Q) What happened to the Portuguese module?

Q) Where are the Deuterocanonical or Apocryphal books?

Q) Can I sell advertising on your website?

Q) Will you allow me to link your website on my website in exchange
for linking mine on yours?

Q) Where's my CD?

Q) Should people be allowed to sell you software on E-Bay?

Q) How do I convert e-Sword modules to Sword modules?

Q) How do I uninstall?

Q) When I read the Syriac Peshitta and some other modules all I see
are boxes?

Q) I love your Bible Tool. Can I install it on our churches website?

Q) I have purchased and lost a key to a locked module. Can you tell
me what it is?

Q) Do you have a Sword program for my phone? my pda? my handheld?

Q) I've found a bug. How do I report it?

Q) Why doesn't your program do such and so? I'd like it to do it. It
should to be competitive.

Q) How do I do something in MacSword? BibleTime? GnomeSword?
BibleDesktop? The SWORD Project for Windows?