[sword-devel] Calvin's commentaries, and ThML to OSIS conversion

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 13 12:10:18 MST 2007

I forgot to mention, CCEL does already posses ThML to OSIS conversion
software (or possibly style sheets). It doesn't look like they're active
any more, since their last update, but you might try contacting them
directly to get their work. It's probably for an earlier version of
OSIS, but OSIS hasn't changed that much that it shouldn't be easy to
update them.

--Chris