[sword-devel] Calvin's commentaries, and ThML to OSIS conversion

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Wed Jul 11 09:30:26 MST 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 17:06:44 Barry Drake wrote:

> I was surprised to read this as I have a Sword module of Calvin's
> commentary.  I can't remember how I aquired it but assume that it was
> from the Crosswire download site.

Hmm, I'd certainly be interested in that -- it doesn't seem to be here:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Commentaries

or available from the BibleTime download manager.

Luke

--
Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps
they should live next door and just visit now and then. (Katherine

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/