[sword-devel] diatheke plain output - line breaks missing?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:35:36 MST 2007

I have, for the moment, attached a patch, made against the latest svn,
which will take a tag of type <l ... type="x-br"... and change it into
a new-line.  It works in the aforementioned Psalm 43:1 of ESV.  I'm
working on Mac and don't have any other front-ends installed, so I
don't know if it breaks them.  It's very simple and based almost
directly off of the code for the tag right above it.  Let me know if
it works for you.  The patch was made in the root of the sword
directory.

Cheers,
Greg