[sword-devel] Deuterocanonical books

Pham, Khoi Khoi.Pham at shawgrp.com
Fri Jan 19 13:10:32 MST 2007

Dear Friend,

You can find a modified version of SWORD with Deuterocanonical books at
my website: http://stjbfoundation.org <http://stjbfoundation.org/> .  Go
to the Catholic Bible then Holy Bible page to download.  I am going to
modify the program when have time to keep up with current changes in the
SWORD project.

May God bless you.

Khoi (Paul) Pham