[sword-devel] Deuterocanonical books

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:52:51 MST 2007

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, but the DRC and
Vulgate modules on the sword website do not seem to have the
Deuterocanonical books.  At least as far as I can tell with 'diatheke' and
MacSword.  I could see something like MacSword not being set up to read the
books even if they were in a module, but not diatheke.

The commands:
~> diatheke -b DRC -k Sir 1:1
and
~> diatheke -b Vulgate -k Sir 1:1
yeild no results (and yes, these modules are installed properly, I can get
to any other book in these modules.)

Did the person who put these modules together decide against including the
full text of the translations or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

-DJ