[sword-devel] Fowarding support emails (was: Re: Bible Desktop and NET Bible (RE: [sword-support] Error?))

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Jan 18 04:27:54 MST 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> _This_ list sword-devel is public. Sword-support is private. So I'll
> just repeat what Chris said. Please don't forward private mail or mail
> on	 a private list like sword-support to a public forum without
> permission.

I'm sorry about this mess I started. After reading these messages it
seems quite obvious that forwarding is a bad thing. However, I don't
remember anyone telling that when I volunteered to sword-support. Is it
said somewhere? Definitely not in
http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/sword/volunteer/support.jsp,
and IIRC not in email from Troy. It would be good to give that information
in the future.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland