[sword-devel] Bible Desktop and NET Bible (RE: [sword-support] Error?)

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 17 04:10:24 MST 2007

Hi there ...............

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I'm afraid that Net Bible has some features
> which Bible Desktop cannot handle, but I'm not sure.
No: Bible Desktop handles all the NET modules perfectly.  Either the
questioner has not installed the module properly, or he has downloaded
the 'for-pay' version and not entered the correct unlock code.

Question: Does NetFree work OK, but the problem occurs in NET (the
premium version)?

Feel free to give my e-mail to him - tell him I will need more information concerning unlock key, exact error message etc.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com