[sword-devel] php bindings

Brent Kirkley kirkley at kirkley.com
Sun Feb 25 18:26:25 MST 2007

Hey, that 'Bible Tool' is pretty cool, I didn't see any way to jump to a
specific point in the bible though just word searches.  If I wanted to tell
a newbie to start reading the book of Mark or from Mark 1-3 or something ..
is there another interface that I missed?

This is much closer to what I was talking about.  Adding functionality to
this tool would probably be what I'm looking for as its similar.  Is the
source available??

/bk