[sword-devel] Bug in module conf installation paths in windows

Jari Strand strand_jari at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 05:28:50 MST 2007

Hi.
I installed SWORD project and few Bible modules using the local installation
method (exe installer) but the configuration files of the modules were
placed in to a wrong folder. So I had to move the .conf files to right
folder in order to make the SWORD load and show the Bible modules.
They were installed in sub folder called 'newmods' and I copied them to the
right folder (Apparently) 'mods.d'

I hope this info was helpful to fix the bug.

In Christ,
Jari.