[sword-devel] Sword module repositories (Re: Hodge's 4-part Systematic Theology)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Feb 12 03:06:54 MST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> I think a reference resource page like this will be both essential and
> invaluable.

I agree. And thanks for your work!

> single module, SysTheo, at my server noted above,

I have one objection: "Systematic Theology" is too common a name. The
module names should be differentiated from the start up. Otherwise we
will some day have SysTheo, SyTh, STheol etc. It could even be
reasonable to make up a pattern like "Initial letters of author +
STheol" or something like that.

But this is only a "nice to have" feature.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland