[sword-devel] -- Spam --Re: Copying scripture quickly for presentation

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:44:09 MST 2007

RE: the cgi-scripts
maybe here: http://www.raphink.net/ubuntu/
It says diatheke cgi scripts... Donno. But I've been thinking of writing a
Perl module that could be used to print into web tables, but ODF is a
fantastic idea too.

I'm really new to the project and I'm not sure what has been done or where
to start. I've got the package compiled on my little Sun workstation (but
not gnomesword:( ), and I've used diatheke command line for some easy dumps;
but I have a lot to learn about what is in the package first. Making system
calls may not be easily portable between platforms...

On 2/9/07, jhphx <jhphx at cox.net> wrote:

> Jonathon Blake wrote:
> > I don't have the time to work on it now, but would would output in
> > Open Document Format be acceptable?
>
> I noticed that Open XML Translator 1.0 was just released this week. It
> is a plug in for Office thats allows the use of ODF files. As I
> understand it, that project has the support of MS.
>
> See:
> http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=660889
>
> Jerry

-Kevin
Find me in Google Earth: 29.517567 -95.059033
Admit your errors before someone else exaggerates them. - Andrew V. Mason
DMC # 00110000 00110100 00110110 00111000 00110111