[sword-devel] A new Tischendorf8, from Petersen's recently-released v1.5

Johan van der Lingen johanlingen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 06:40:53 MST 2007

Karl...
This is really superb!
I really happy with this, especially to see the difference between words like
autos and hautos and oos and hoos!
I set the fontsize for ancient greek two points higher to be able to
distinguish between spiritus asper or lenis, but now I can and it just ROCKS!

This is one of two issues I like to see solved before offering this program to
preachers in the Netherlands ;-)

Johan