[sword-devel] A new Tischendorf8, from Petersen's recently-released v1.5

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 06:09:50 MST 2007

In a message dated 2/3/2007 7:48:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
karl at kleinpaste.org writes:

DavidTroidl at aol.com writes:
> I tried it on Windows XP SP2 in The  SWORD Project.  I'm getting the
> following error  message:
> Module Name: (Tisch-Up) is unsupported and the module must be  upgraded or
> removed.

Oh, bother!  I forgot,  WinSword is uptight about dashes in the
[BracketedName].  Remove that  from *.conf and it will be fine.  I will
update my copy here as  well.  Thanx for letting me know.

(*Why* is WinSword uptight about  this?)

apologies,
--karl

I simply removed the dash. Everything works fine. Thanks.

At first I was getting 'boxes' for missing characters, so I switched the
font to GentiumAlt. The display is very nice. Strong numbers, morphology show up
too. And most of all, diacritics! People have been requesting this.

One note: there are some significant differences between TischUP and the
standard NA27/UBS4 text.

Peace,

David