[sword-devel] osis2mod title bug (was Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender)

Pierre Marc Dumuid pierre.dumuid at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Feb 2 21:47:17 MST 2007

I tried it:

cat geoffreybingham_x.osis.xml | ./isocer2utf8  > ff.osis.xml
osis2mod y ff.osis.xml; mv y/nt* ./;

where both files available from:
http://phptrialweb.newcreation.org.au/ff.osis.xml
http://phptrialweb.newcreation.org.au/geoffreybingham_x.osis.xml

and it did seem to work (i.e. when I loaded it in emacs, the mdash's,
and lsquo and rsquo's where showing correctly, but when I ran both
bibletime and gnomesword2 both client showed wierd looking characters.
(though I guess again this could be an issue with each client...)

Pierre