[sword-devel] daemon wanted, willing to pay reasonable fee

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 31 03:40:48 MST 2007

Is your bible program project going to be GPL licensed?

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds a bit like an attempt
at an end run of the GPL: using a (GPL) daemon to provide a socket
interface to a non-GPL UI. We're really not very keen on the commercial
exploitation of our years of work.

But please allay my fears if I am jumping to an incorrect conclusion.

--Chris