[sword-devel] *.conf qualifier, InstallSize

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 12:05:12 MST 2007

I think it is a good idea. I was working on an out-of-band solution (www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/listing.pl)
  that I was going to incorporate into JSword. The result of the
program is an xml file to standard out, which you can find here:

www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/modules.xml

This file has entries of the form:
<module key='tsk'
           name='TSK'
           path='modules/comments/zcom/tsk'
           zipsize='2643723'
           disksize='2869063'>
     <file name='nt.bzs' size='324'/>
     <file name='ot.bzs' size='468'/>
     <file name='nt.bzz' size='662833'/>
     <file name='ot.bzz' size='1881828'/>
     <file name='nt.bzv' size='82460'/>
     <file name='ot.bzv' size='241150'/>
   </module>

Every module has an entry that includes it's short name, full name,
path, size of zipfile (which is what JSword downloads), sum of raw
file sizes (which is what InstallMgr downloads), and the size of each
individual file in the download.

Serving Him Together,
	DM