[sword-devel] SwordReader - problem with Rev 22

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 27 09:24:59 MST 2007

Barry,
Thanks for the conf file. I managed to duplicate this error on my device
as well. I will look into it tonight when I get home, if I get a chance.

FYI - I may go MIA (missing in action) for a few days. My wife is
expecting our 5th child any day now, a boy, we plan to name Benjamin
James Trotz. So if I am not around you know why. ;-)

Thanks again for catching that error, I am sure it has something to do
with chapter being at the end of the bible, this should be an easy fix.
--
In Christ,
David Trotz