[sword-devel] SwordReader - text handling - was 'Options support added'

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 25 16:13:56 MST 2007

Hi David .........

David Trotz wrote:
> What is this format? I am not sure I am familiar with what you are
> talking about.
I'll write more tomorrow.  Rather late now over here.  If you have
chance, look at: http://www.berbible.org/ and maybe try some of Lynn's
stuff.  Lynn was (sometime in the remote past) involved with Sword,  but
was quite badly hurt (through his own fault .....  but also by the
caustic writings of some of the - then - Sword folk!).  All I want to
say tonight is that Lynn's module format is FAST!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com