[sword-devel] SwordReader - Options support added

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 24 09:58:43 MST 2007

I am glad you like the new icon. I figured it was a gamble but I knew we could always roll back if you didn't like it. As far as the icon on the device goes, it appears they cache the icons as you have noticed. So far the only way I have found to reset the icon cache is to reset the device. Maybe its worth a google, but today I won't get to it.
Thanks for the feedback, BTW how is the double buffering looking? I still have some more polishing to do but its moving forward nicely and I think I have addressed your concerns, if not please let me know.
--
In Christ,
David Trotz